Lessons from Lou

This blog is about my journey through the brain tumor world with my dear husband, Lou. While not a journey I would wish on even my worst enemy, it is a journey that has enlightened and awakened me to what lies within us, and around us, each and every moment of each and every day. There are lessons here....lessons in this journey.....lessons from Lou....that I would like to share with you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois

Picture of Lou (sick) and I at a party, circa 2005, long ago and faraway. I'm now a middle aged widow, trying to get my life back together. Mother of two young adult sons, living with two adult cats.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

UNLOCKED!

FINALLY! I CAN POST AGAIN!!! For some strange, bizarre, unexplainable reason, the Google robots deemed my blog as possible SPAM (imagine THAT), and hence, I have been locked out from posting for the last almost two weeks now. I came THIS CLOSE to sending a letter to the owners of Google,as I was totally unable to get ANY response AT ALL from ANYONE within the Blogger universe. And I tried EVERYTHING. The worst part about the whole thing is that the automated email from the spam robot said if they did not hear from me my blog would be DELETED within a few weeks. IMAGINE THAT! DELETED into the cyber after life, how appropriate. This had me up at night worrying, I kid you not. I think I'd better figure out how to save all this. In the meantime, the entry below entitled "A Red Dress" was written a week or so ago and saved. That much, they allowed me to do. And, in case you are wondering, I did buy a black dress. It will have to do, for now.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, oh ye powerful Google wizards, for unlocking Cathy's website!! My heart is lighter tonight for reading her new posts!

Lori Ware

9:02 PM  
Blogger The Kitchen said...

Cathy,
I loved your comment on my blog!!

Please e-mail me anytime!
TAttwell@aol.com

You can delete this after you save my e-mail address. :)

9:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to hear you are back and had such a wonderful time. Just letting you know I'm still reading and 'keeping up with you' :) you sound well....

11:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

After reading how you are concerned about losing all your posts I just KNOW you will love the gift I am giving you! :)

7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home