Lessons from Lou

This blog is about my journey through the brain tumor world with my dear husband, Lou. While not a journey I would wish on even my worst enemy, it is a journey that has enlightened and awakened me to what lies within us, and around us, each and every moment of each and every day. There are lessons here....lessons in this journey.....lessons from Lou....that I would like to share with you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois

Picture of Lou (sick) and I at a party, circa 2005, long ago and faraway. I'm now a middle aged widow, trying to get my life back together. Mother of two young adult sons, living with two adult cats.

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Sweet Dreams

I will just end this day by saying I am sad...so very very sad......ah well...."tomorrow is another day".... I hope it's a better one........

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh Cathy....I'm sorry you're sad. I'm so close by please let me know if you ever want to just grab some coffee or anything...

11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cathy, and this too shall pass.

PS--(E-mails are better than blogs! Why? Because e-mails come to you, and you have to remember to go to blogs. make sense?)

1:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know that you know what to do, Cathy...you are doing it!

The amazing thing is...your family. What a gift you have, in spite of it all...you are still an incredible family.

Lessons, lessons from you, Drew, Damon and of course...Lou.

geo

2:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cathy,

I too am sorry that you are sad. I had written you a long letter the other night to tell you what a blessing you have been to me, but didn't send it, thinking I would be "dumping" on you. Maybe I should have. Please know that you have made a difference for me. Don't know where you are in Chicago, but we are coming Saturday for James' MRI.

Love and prayers,

Leiann

5:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Cathy,
Sad...
sometimes we just are.
It's okay to feel sad.
I honor that in you,
I love that you can be real,
that you don't always have to be the bearer of light.
That sometimes, our strongest moments,
are when we feel weakest.
Only then can we seek the support that we need so desperately.
I love you sunny,
I love you sad,
whatever the day brings,
I'll be here...
Love, Chelle

11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home