Lessons from Lou

This blog is about my journey through the brain tumor world with my dear husband, Lou. While not a journey I would wish on even my worst enemy, it is a journey that has enlightened and awakened me to what lies within us, and around us, each and every moment of each and every day. There are lessons here....lessons in this journey.....lessons from Lou....that I would like to share with you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois

Picture of Lou (sick) and I at a party, circa 2005, long ago and faraway. I'm now a middle aged widow, trying to get my life back together. Mother of two young adult sons, living with two adult cats.

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Opening Day

No, they did not win. But it did go 10 innings, and our new guy from Japan made a game tying home run in the bottom of the 9th, oregato buddy! No, they didn't win, but it is baseball season again, another winter is over (maybe), and we are all still here. Life is good. It is. Anytime you can watch baseball in Wrigley Field, it's good. No matter what else may be going on, if you're at Wrigley Field, it can't be all bad. Hence the hat.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pete from Ohio said...

Cathy, Pete from Ohio who grew up in Bloomington IL. Cubs fan for 30 some years. This is the year! And you are right, any day you are in Wrigley is a good day. Keep breathing.

7:53 PM  
Blogger The Kitchen said...

You look happy, and I LOVE THAT!!!

GO CATHY!!!!

XOXO,
t

6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home