Lessons from Lou

This blog is about my journey through the brain tumor world with my dear husband, Lou. While not a journey I would wish on even my worst enemy, it is a journey that has enlightened and awakened me to what lies within us, and around us, each and every moment of each and every day. There are lessons here....lessons in this journey.....lessons from Lou....that I would like to share with you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois

Picture of Lou (sick) and I at a party, circa 2005, long ago and faraway. I'm now a middle aged widow, trying to get my life back together. Mother of two young adult sons, living with two adult cats.

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Could It Be ?

Don't look now. No, you BETTER look NOW, it might not be here later. IT'S THE SUN ! Remember THAT ? We have a bright blue cloudless sky and sun, glorious sun. Light. My kitties are basking in it. I feel better already and I haven't even been out yet. Perhaps I am bi polar. This mood thing. No, I just don't like POLAR. Here comes the sun, here comes the sun, and I say it's all right Little darling, it's been a long cold lonely winter Little darling, it feels like years since it's been here Here comes the sun, here comes the sun and I say it's all right Little darling, the smiles returning to the faces Little darling, it seems like years since it's been here Here comes the sun, here comes the sun and I say it's all right Sun, sun, sun, here it comes... Sun, sun, sun, here it comes... Sun, sun, sun, here it comes... Sun, sun, sun, here it comes... Sun, sun, sun, here it comes... Little darling, I feel that ice is slowly melting Little darling, it seems like years since it's been clear Here comes the sun, here comes the sun, and I say it's all right It's all right The Beatles said it best. It will be all right.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sue said...

Oh the sun is here indeed . . .may it stay in your heart forever. Those boys of yours will keep Lou's spirit alive for you and make the sun come out on the days it is raining.

3:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is lovely Cath. I have always loved that song and I endorse your using it the way you have here. It will be alright dear. Someday. And for now the sun should feel good. You are so strong to be able to see that it is good. Keep writing, you do it so well. Love, Regina

10:09 PM  
Blogger Annie said...

I found your blog from the BT Caregivers email list. I've been reading the back posts and you have created a great blog, I hope I get some comfort from it.

My husband was diagnosed with GBM in Dec. 2006.

11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home