Lessons from Lou

This blog is about my journey through the brain tumor world with my dear husband, Lou. While not a journey I would wish on even my worst enemy, it is a journey that has enlightened and awakened me to what lies within us, and around us, each and every moment of each and every day. There are lessons here....lessons in this journey.....lessons from Lou....that I would like to share with you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois

Picture of Lou (sick) and I at a party, circa 2005, long ago and faraway. I'm now a middle aged widow, trying to get my life back together. Mother of two young adult sons, living with two adult cats.

Saturday, November 11, 2006

PS

Yes, I've added a counter. It didn't land up where I wanted it to on the page. That's because I had to go into HTML to add it. Yes, I started it at 2,000+. I started it at the number that was on the PROFILE, that shows how many people have viewed the profile, I figure that's as good of a start as any. Just because there is a counter now does NOT mean I don't want to hear from you! And yes, I AM techically inept and CANNOT seem to get any sort of spacing or paragraphs on here that would make it easier to read, particularly the long posts, like the most recent. I've even consulted my teenage son to no avail. Must be because I don't know HTML. I will never know HTML. Guess we will have to do without spaces. Sorry.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

To make a paragraph in HTML, you just insert < br > (without the spaces...it wouldn't let me add it here...)where you want the break. You can try that. :-) I'll keep reading!

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home