Lessons from Lou

This blog is about my journey through the brain tumor world with my dear husband, Lou. While not a journey I would wish on even my worst enemy, it is a journey that has enlightened and awakened me to what lies within us, and around us, each and every moment of each and every day. There are lessons here....lessons in this journey.....lessons from Lou....that I would like to share with you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois

Picture of Lou (sick) and I at a party, circa 2005, long ago and faraway. I'm now a middle aged widow, trying to get my life back together. Mother of two young adult sons, living with two adult cats.

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Daylight Savings

Lou always changed the clocks. It was his job. Even when he was sick, he was able to, for the most part. We have alot of clocks. Enough said.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cathy,

Yes, I totally understand about the clocks AND about the disappearance of people once the unthinkable has happened. If they only understood how much we need them now; as much as before, if not more. And here I am, I DO understand and I don't reach out very often. I don't have your email address anymore (my computer crashed)or I would write you privately. Hugs from your correspondant in Michigan (who also was depressed to see the Cardinals win!) Nancy

3:43 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

Those things sure hit hard when they hit don't they????? Praying for you.

1:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cathy,

I hate the "fall back" on daylight savings time. I hate that it's so dark by 4:00 p.m. It's so depressing. I just wanted you to know that I was thinking of you - fighting through the dark.

Kara

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home