Lessons from Lou

This blog is about my journey through the brain tumor world with my dear husband, Lou. While not a journey I would wish on even my worst enemy, it is a journey that has enlightened and awakened me to what lies within us, and around us, each and every moment of each and every day. There are lessons here....lessons in this journey.....lessons from Lou....that I would like to share with you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois

Picture of Lou (sick) and I at a party, circa 2005, long ago and faraway. I'm now a middle aged widow, trying to get my life back together. Mother of two young adult sons, living with two adult cats.

Sunday, July 15, 2007

More Random Thoughts

In no particular order. ( And, I STILL don't know how to create a list in html. I still don't know how to do ANYTHING in html, sorry for the run on sentences). l. When you don't have to get dinner on the table for anyone but yourself, it's way too easy to have chips for dinner. 2. When you have chips for dinner, you do not feel so well the next morning. 3. I still can't do certain things alone. Especially on a weekend night. Date nights. 4. I wish I could. 5. Summer still goes much too quickly no matter what stage of life you are in. 6. I get to golf and go to baseball games all I want now and it isn't what I want. 7. Work is good. 8. Even too much work is good, now. 9. There's a comfort in being surrounded by life as it was 10. I hate being surrounded by life as it was And so it goes. Happy Sunday.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Cathy....
Your thoughts may be "random", but they make perfect sense to me even though I wish that NONE of us ever had to have been through what we have in order to understand those type of thoughts.
Hugs, Sharon

9:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My heart goes out to you.. Random thoughts are cherished everywhere :o)

11:19 AM  
Blogger Sue said...

Instead of random thoughts think of them as Wonderful Random Memories.

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home