Lessons from Lou

This blog is about my journey through the brain tumor world with my dear husband, Lou. While not a journey I would wish on even my worst enemy, it is a journey that has enlightened and awakened me to what lies within us, and around us, each and every moment of each and every day. There are lessons here....lessons in this journey.....lessons from Lou....that I would like to share with you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois

Picture of Lou (sick) and I at a party, circa 2005, long ago and faraway. I'm now a middle aged widow, trying to get my life back together. Mother of two young adult sons, living with two adult cats.

Monday, May 28, 2007

Miss Misa

Our little Miss Misa was voted the "Cutest Kitten" in the Chicago Tribune's Petpalooza Photo Contest. This is the winning pic. We had all our friends vote for Misa, but I think others must have found her as adorable as we do because over 30,000 votes were cast in total for the five categories of pictures/pets. That's alot of pet crazy people or people who have too much time on their hands. Misa won a $100 gift certificate to the pet store we buy her expensive food from. Now she is insufferable. Meanwhile, her brother, Nico, is feeling a bit left out. I couldn't find an adorable picture of him at the time. These kitties entered our lives a few weeks after Lou left our lives. Not quite the same, but they do love to cuddle and they have filled our lives with much joy. God really knew what He was doing when he made kitties.

1 Comments:

Blogger Annie said...

Congratulations...that is a nice gift. What a cute kitty...they really are a special joy!!

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home