Lessons from Lou

This blog is about my journey through the brain tumor world with my dear husband, Lou. While not a journey I would wish on even my worst enemy, it is a journey that has enlightened and awakened me to what lies within us, and around us, each and every moment of each and every day. There are lessons here....lessons in this journey.....lessons from Lou....that I would like to share with you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois

Picture of Lou (sick) and I at a party, circa 2005, long ago and faraway. I'm now a middle aged widow, trying to get my life back together. Mother of two young adult sons, living with two adult cats.

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Who let the cows out?

Just a pic from my recent trip to Montana. I have many more of the gorgeous scenery, I'll try to post a few later. In the meantime, for those of you who did not get my previous post, "Actually, no, it didn't"......refers to the Cubs and the fact that we were swept in the first round of the playoffs. And Shelley, yes, you knew this, I know you knew, you are just crazy busy with football, homecoming and all that other wonderful good stuff that goes on in Walla Walla! Anyway, how does a team with the best record, great players, great manager get swept like that? Only the Cubs my friends, only the Cubs. Lou was sooooo right about them. He always said not to get invested in the Cubs, he'd seen it all for years. He was right. Per usual.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where in Montana did your travels take you? I grew up in Spokane where Montana is just a hop, skip and jump away. I remember the stars being so close it felt as though you could grab them. Glad you're home safe and sound!

10:33 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Cows and always right husbands and baseball.

What a post. You make my heart smile.

11:38 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

Thinking of you.

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home