Lessons from Lou

This blog is about my journey through the brain tumor world with my dear husband, Lou. While not a journey I would wish on even my worst enemy, it is a journey that has enlightened and awakened me to what lies within us, and around us, each and every moment of each and every day. There are lessons here....lessons in this journey.....lessons from Lou....that I would like to share with you.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Chicago, Illinois

Picture of Lou (sick) and I at a party, circa 2005, long ago and faraway. I'm now a middle aged widow, trying to get my life back together. Mother of two young adult sons, living with two adult cats.

Monday, October 06, 2008

Actually, no, it didn't.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the way your mind works ....

10:51 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

What?
What didn't happen?
I'm so clueless.
I can't keep up with you two.

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home